Gunnarson Adventures....

This is just us. That's all.

Friday, November 17, 2006

The FINAL weekend is upon us!!! Relief......

The last home game for Oregon Ducks Football is this weekend. And hunting season is, for the most part, over. Every year for Father's Day, Eric gets season tickets for Duck's football and then of course he hunts deer and other things on top of that. So, this time of year is rather trying. He hasn't been home but one weekend since the last weekend in August and trust me by this time of the year I am more then ready to have him back again. Don't get me wrong, I love my girls, but by Mid-November when I've been alone almost 24/7 for 3 months I am about ready to lose my mind. I love the fact that Eric gets to go do these things every year. I think it's great for him. But, weekend after weekend alone gets kind of hard and honestly, boring. I try to go out with my sister one week night a week so that I can have a break, but that doesn't always happen. So, now we are entering the last weekend of football season and he has no plans to hunt before Christmas. So, we get him back. Emi is excited and I am looking forward to it. We can go back to normal. Where everyone is here on a Saturday morning and we can sit around and relax, watch cartoons and play games, all of us, together, again! Yay!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home