Gunnarson Adventures....

This is just us. That's all.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Pictures AGAIN??


For anybody who knows me really well, they know I'm a picture freak. And they also know that I started a horrible habit with Emi and now I'm stuck, I have to do the same for Elise. It's only fair. Emi has her own little album and in it are pictures from the following: Newborn, 1month, 2month, 3month, 6month, 9month, 12month and every six months following. As well, every family portrait, picture with Santa and of course the Easter Bunny. All 5x7, all nicely labeled. People said, I wouldn't do it with Elise, I would forget and time would go by. Well, I'm determined. So, here is one of Elise's 2month pictures! They change so much in the first year, month to month, that I just have to document it. Besides it's fun......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home