Gunnarson Adventures....

This is just us. That's all.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Look what we bought.........



I am officially a mini-van driving mom! A soccer mom, a "transport the kids and their friends" mom. I'm finally mature! Ha-ha! (That is still up for debate I guess) And, I love it. I love my new '05 Chrysler Town & Country. If you would have asked me 6 years ago, I would have told you, "not in a million years will I ever have a mini-van"! But, I love my new van. The convenience and space is incredible and I will probably own a van until the girls are able to drive themselves. I couldn't wait to go to Costco in my new van, I was like a kid in a candy store. Loading it up, I couldn't believe all the room. The best thing about my new van......"Stow & Go" seating. This vehicle was definately designed by a women with kids and lots of errands to run. It's got everything I could possibly want. (Well, except for a DVD player....that will come with time.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home