Gunnarson Adventures....

This is just us. That's all.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So sorry!! It's been so long!!

I just realized it's been since before Christmas that I've posted! We've been busy and I haven't even thought about it. Last post was me complaining about the Stomach Flu. We were all better by Christmas, thank goodness. Emi ended up with Pink Eye in one eye on Christmas Eve, by Christmas, it had spread to both eyes. I ended up in the Doc's office on Christmas Eve, not exactly where I wanted to be, but I needed eye drops. We all ended up getting another string of the Stomach Flu and so, we spent the week after New Years sick, throwing up and the works! Eric got the actual Cold/Flu and was out of commission for a while and now we are just battling colds. I hate this time of year.
The weather is unbearably cold. Temps in the teens and with the wind chill it's enough to freeze your tears. The least it could do is snow I figure and give us a reason for the miserable temperatures.
Eric and my dad did some work to the back bathroom, replaced some pipes and re-did the walls and faucets. I've been busy with the daycare, the babies are all growing up and changing so fast. We got our first kid-free New Years since we've had Emi. That was fun! We went to a Barn party and spent the evening by the fire. The guys played poker and all us girls sat out by the fire, drinking and listening to music. We had a good time!
Tim and Nathan came home for Christmas!! So nice to have them here. Poor Nathan ended up getting the stomach flu the night before they were supposed to leave and he was pretty miserable. But, it was great having them here for a little over a week. We all went out one night to catch up and spent a few days together. Brother Chris was in Las Vegas, working on the Clinton campaign, so we missed him this holiday season.
I am going to post a different entry for each girl to update you on what's going on with them. I will try a little harder to keep up with this in the future!!
Check out our flickr site, I've added some pics!! Click on the "Gunnarson Photos" link. Hope all is well and everyone's holiday's were fabulous!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home